- Best Practices 2019 Guidance & examples for local mental/behavioral boards/commissions: Advocacy, Ad Hocs, Annual Reports, Data Notebooks, MHSA: 3-Year Plans, Annual Updates, Innovations Plans, Recruitment, Resolutions-Recommendations, Running a Good Meeting, Site - Program Visits.
- ADVOCACY: Addressing Issues
- BROWN ACT (Open Meeting Rules)
- COMMUNITY PROGRAM PLANNING (AccessCA) - Ensuring stakeholder input.
- CULTURAL COMPETENCE
- DATA NOTEBOOKS
- DUTIES of Mental/Behavioral Health Board and Commission Members. (California Welfare & Institution Code 5604) - Detailed Task List.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS "FAQs"
- LEGISLATION (W&I Code) for Local Boards & Commissions and Mental Health Divisions
- MHSA 3-year Plans, Updates: MHB Role, Components, Fiscal Information
- REPORTS (Local Annual Reports & Statewide Reports)
- TEMPLATES/SAMPLE DOCS
- Annual Goals (and Task List)
- Annual Reports
- Recruitment (Application, Flyer, Interview Questions)
- Site/Program Visit Forms/Procedures
12. TRAINING (Online Links, Training Materials, Training Dates)
13. WEBSITES for Local Boards & Commissions
14. RELATED LINKS (Other mental health resources/websites)